We do update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our information practices so please do return and review this Policy regularly.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Financial information such as billing address, credit card information, bank account number, routing number, driver license number, and any other information that may be deemed necessary.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer as long as you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you. To send you requested product/service information, product updates and newsletters. To send you marketing communications to improve our Web site and marketing efforts as well as aiding us in conducting our research and analysis.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you. Such as fulfilling your order, sending you an order confirmation, responding to customer service requests, administering your account and responding to your questions and concerns.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. However, we will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your data is stored securely on our secure servers.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information. These security measures include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, as well as technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted to ensure its safety. All sensitive credit card data that is stored in our secure database, will only to be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our system, who are required to keep the information confidential. However, you hereby agree that in the event of the security breach or theft of your information, you release Auto Transport Junction and its affiliates, and their agents and officers will not be held liable by you.
Autotransportjunction.com does not either expressly or impliedly guarantee in any way that the information collected is safe from any type of breach, theft, intentional, unintentional or negligent security failure that may result in disclosure of your information. Therefore, you hereby AGREE TO RELEASE Autotransportjunction.com, its employees, officers, affiliates, associates, business partners and subsidiaries from any and all liability emerging from above mentioned events. Furthermore, you hereby AGREE NOT TO CLAIM any and all damages arising from above mentioned events, including, but not limited to consequential, punitive, direct or indirect.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. If your password has been lost or compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password.
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to employees, officers, affiliates, associates, business partners and subsidiaries of Autotransportjunction.com. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- TWhere we are legally required to disclose your information to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk. To prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity.
Please be advised that we do not reveal personally identifiable information that could be used to identify you to our advertisers and other third parties but we may, on occasion, provide advertisers and other third parties with non-personally identifiable visitor information or aggregate statistical information about our visitors for marketing and promotional purposes.
We may disclose your personal information directly to our in-house service providers to facilitate one or more aspect of our business, product or service that we provide to you. These in-house service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements and any other legal agreements that prohibit their use of the information provided to them for any purpose other than to facilitate one or more outsourced Autotransportjunction.com related operation. Any additional information provided directly to an in-house service provider and their additional uses will be strictly up to you.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies which you should check. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites since we have no control over them. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Access and Correct Your Information
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into the site and entering in the new information. You can change your use id, email address, mailing address, contact information, financial information and shipping information by going to My Account section. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
Compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
Persons under the age of 18 years are prohibited from using this website. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age; therefore do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under 18 years of age, DO NOT use this site, even under supervision of your parents or guardians.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org